- 2008 June 29 – 1.0 release.
- 2008 September 25 – 1.1 release.
- Rewritten as a jQuery plugin.
- Added animation.
- 2009 August 4th – 1.2 release.
- More robust URL path regex.
- getoption(‘siteurl’) fix made.
- jQuery plugin version updated. many more options available.
- Release backwards compatible
- 2009 September 15th – 1.3 release.
- Fix from cosmin on loadingText key name.
- Use enqueue_script() and plugins_url
- 2009 November 29th – 1.4 release.
- Reverting enqueue_script() change. It breaks on all sorts of themes and situations
- Custom events model. Allows for triggering on a click, a la twitter style.
- 2010 February 10th – 1.4.100210 release.
- Fixing a small bug that jQuery 1.4 introduced.
- 2010 May 4th – 1.5.100504 release.
- Success callback receives `this` context value now (it matches whatever plugin was called on)
- Callback also receives array of new elements as first arg
- Drupal URL support (thanks Jerod and Vladikoff)
- Code moved to Github
Autopagerize adds infinite scroll functionality to hundreds of websites, including Google, Yahoo, Blogger, and Twitter. It was written by Japanese hacker swdyh with inspiration and ideas from ma.la. I strongly recommend you check it out. Naturally you’ll need the Firefox extension Greasemonkey in order for it to work.
If you’re not a greasemonkey type of person, you can install the AutoPager firefox extension.
If you’re an IE user, please get yourself a better browser and I’ll think about forgiving you..